View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anaquista
Nubble

re: The Chaos Cartel

Ok, have been thinking of this for a while. And with capping my net have been unable to talk in vent or raid or do anything useful atm.

Just posting to explain some of my personal reasons why i left. They was no one major reason why. No body annoied me or got on my nerves.

Short simple dot points of why i left.

1) was looking for something the guild wasn't offering
2) didn't like the loot system and the way part time raiders got loot when dedicated raiders never got anythemselves.
3) Peoples lack of effort in being raid ready in reguards to coming with flasks, repaired, on time, vent on, expecting people to carry them.
4) The very me me me attitude of allot of guild members. most of the time the fact they genuinely nice ppl negated their me me me attitude.
5) disorganisation with raid, start times and lack of progression as i was getting bogged down gearing people that needed items cause they were too lazy to get themselves. (geared a druid in 5 days to ICC lvl not hard)

I like to wish everyone good luck in raiding and gaming. it's just a game to play for fun. you see me around in game /wave /spit whatever. Wanna chat or any advice ask.

Hug and kisses Toby (Dethnitex, Anaquista, Sõrrish)

These are a few of my Favourite Things.
Anaquista
Nubble

I just realised i forgot to add. if you want to say something to me about my post message me in game. This is the thrid time i've checked this forum. (Yes i should have done it more often) But as i am no longer in guild i probably won't check it again.

These are a few of my Favourite Things.
Fireblarney

I am also leaving to join Chaos Cartel. I have enjoyed my time in T&S and I have no problem with anyone here. I'm basically moving for 10 man progression and hard modes with a group of people i enjoy playing with.

I wish you all well.

re: Bye leets...from Sadmish...

I was honored, but now I am sad. I loved how Bloou called raids with his unending patience. And how I was invited to attend even though I was undergeared/inexperienced. I will miss targeting Kovo for Misdirection. I will miss not being able to pay you back by being a better raider.

Semi casual just wasn't for you.

Edit: you should have called yourselves Trouble & Anguish, T&A ftw.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: