Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultimatrix

re: The Truth

Due to the related post being deleted I am now going to make a quick account of what happened on the night of the 2/2/2012 for the benefit of any guildies that are not aware, and also for anyone else looking at these forums from outside the guild, seeking to know the truth.

On the night in question, Doomstick's Semi-Hardcore Progression team (Aka Bodyslamming Burgers), conducted a 10m Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping Progression boss kill, with the aid of a bug in the Retribution Paladin seals, that caused excessive damage to their targets. At this time the entire team knew of the existance of this bug, and knew that the use of it to gain guild progression was indeed considered exploiting the game, but we went through with it anyway. It wasnt until we encountered the adds that we realised exactly how powerful this bug was, though I failed to stop the attempt going through and we ended up getting the kill and achievement. Immediatly following this we realised what we had done and proceeded to let our guild know that we claim no credit or intend to justify what we had chosen to do. It was wrong and we should not have done any such thing, but it's too late now to change that.

I am not writing this to try and excuse myself or my team for what we did, but instead to clarify exactly what happened and that we are all truly sorry to everyone who have looked up to and respected us, from either inside our outside the guild. We hope to move on and will accept any scrutiny place on us as it is all well deserved, from all parties. All I ask is that you not hold Trouble and Strife responsible for the mistake made by Bodyslamming Burgers as it was, and never will be, my intention to ruin all the hardwork made by the people who foundered our guild and bring down the established reputation they worked so hard to gain in the first place.

At the end of the day, I would once again like to say sorry, and that I will endeavor to ensure nothing like this will ever happen again.

This post is only a statement and is not to be replied to.

It is not what drives us apart that defines us, but the things we do that brings us back together.

WoW
Cursedregret - Warlock
Wigglesworth - Shammy Dps/Heals
Vengeance - Warrior Tank/Dps
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum