Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaCaL68
Raider

re: Wednesday night Raid

Just wanted to let you all know. That I was very impressed with the way you ran your guild run last Wednesday night, I have been playing since the beginning of Wow with a break during Wotlk, I have raided with a few different guilds over the years, and yours was on of the most pleasant and professional that I have had the pleasure of attending. If you ever need a Druid Healer or Boomkin, just send me a post.

Best Regards,

JaCaLe

Ps. If any of your members need any LW (525 with some DS recipes) done I'll gladly do it when I'm on no tip required.
AsraiRogue
Strife: GL

Thankyou so much for taking the time to post this. Im thoroughly glad you enjoyed your time with our raid team. Im sure we would have you back anytime.

Was yesterdays any better? :o

Also I like how you call us professional when in both weeks, I tried to kill one of our raiders on Hagara by life gripping them through the ice wall...

:D
Rafahad
Raider

Given the amount of ways I found to die on my own last night, i'm still staggered that I managed to survive your tender mercies at the ice wall....
Bey Zia

Thank you for the feedback Jacale:)

I would have said something last night (in the raid) but only got to the forums today for the first time all week...

Means allot to Coach, Myself all the raid team members and the guild that you enjoyed the raid (2 raids now).

Whilst we only raid 1 night a week.. we make a huge effort to make it enjoyable for all members, Its important to us Happy

Glad you enjoyed you run.

FWI will also take the time to say you are a good person to raid with also. Always nice to find good puggers Happy

JaCaL68
Raider

Just wanted to say hi to all and thanks for the guild invite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum