Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jukari.
Nubble

re: Guild Wars 2

Roll and I just got into GW2, just wanna know if any of you guys play it??? Still not wanting to come back to WoW at this stage, so been trying new things .
Quake Shatterfist
Raider Alt

So thats where u 2 have been ... sadly to say i dont. Ive been looking forward to the release off Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online
Jukari.
Nubble

We only bought GW2 a couple of days ago. But I've mainly been playing Skyrim on the Xbox, because I didn't have my laptop for almost 4 weeks as the cooling fan broke in it and I had to send it off. Now back to playing Skyrim in my laptop . We're taking turns with GW2 for the meantime, until get some extra money to buy a 2nd security key. Also been dabbling back into SWTOR. And Roll has been dabbling in everything , SWTOR, Mortal Kombat since it's been released in Australia, Batman and now GW2. I did update my WoW ... but can't be assed to pay for a subscription .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum