Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trouble and Strife Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsraiRogue
Strife: GL

re: Dragon Soul Raid whos keen?

I was hoping to get together some Dragon Soul raids, now Ive started playing again

was chatting to Bey last night about hopefully completing our rogue quests.....ive been told people still pug this, but i pst a guy doing a pug and he wanted me level capped....what a joke...its an 85 raid and I have the ach and even heroic achs....anyway I digress

who would be keen in getting together and doing possibly a 25 man raid with ten or so peepz? wolf suggested 25 man lock out would be best.

dont forget we can cross realm raid so other buddies on other realms could come along to.

Keen to do other raids if people like but Im uber eager to finish these rogue quests and catch up with you guys.

message me in game if you're keen....what day and time you reckon would be best and i can make calander invites and just pug if we dont have enough perhaps. I have most of your phone numbers too so i can text if i dont see you on.

hope to see you around more often...life is getting in the way far too much haha

<3

Asrai

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum